Thursday, July 2, 2009

so far....so good ?


I don't know whats wrong with me this week...I feel lonely...and sort of empty.
Maybe post painting blues ?
I have heard of that..is it real...?.......maybe....

Here is what I am stuck on.....3 days of sitting down........starring...and starring at it......and I cant seem to do it.
Maybe tomorrow.........
There is a LOT....to do on it.
The sky has to be darkened....( more deep blues )
My sand ...well......a bit more light brown.

I think I now what it is.....

Ever read a book..and then the ''film '' comes out ?
Your sure to be disappointed at the film.
Our imagination is way better.....
In my case....... it's the same thing...I dreamed of this.......and now its hard to put this on canvas.


* sigh*

I still have a backup painting..just in case..maybe starting the zebra will encourage me. :)

No comments: