Thursday, July 16, 2009

taking time to regain my '' inner '' balance.

Well..I took a couple of days off painting.....suggestion of my boyfriend.
I went fly fishing.......:)......another passion I have.
Complete serenity......sitting on a small boat on a lake...somewhere up north of Quebec.....lost in nature.
My batteries are full......and I am ready to throw some paint around again...and fresh trout to eat. :)

Painting 6 - 7 days a week was maybe a wee bit too much after such a long time.
Although...I have been drawing and sketching most of my life for anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours a day...I do / did not not paint every day.


Drawing / Sketching is fun......as it stimulates your imagination..anything goes......as they are your thoughts.

Painting can be stressful..or draws out all energy .
Painting can be relaxing...and very rewarding.
We have to keep a ''healthy balance ''...................I had started to louse this, so time for a short break.


I am going to ''refine '' the Guardian painting...it is missing a ''small '' something....after all this is why my goal is......4 months of not working ( a paying job )..and just paint.

Here is a blog of another artist I found this refreshing.....Something I know......but for those who forgot.....

http://internetartstudio.blogspot.com/2009/06/world-wants-to-see-what-you-are.html

I already have 2 or 3 ideas for some new paintings...
So my Boy friend was right.....it was time to clear my mind.and just let it flow.

:)

No comments: