Thursday, July 9, 2009

another compostion.......





I was not sure as to what to do next.....
I had in my mind...a Buddha head.
A beautiful photo an internet friend had graciously sent to me as a reference..... for a future painting.
Last November...I lost it when my hard drive crashed :(

I still have an inspiring drive to paint stone head sculptures.
I did this composition last night.....after cutting out..gluing.and cropping.this is what I came up with
stone sculpture...and a tiger.

This is only my reference montage....it will probably be cropped and altered.....but....up to now I like the feel of it.
The size ?
I don't know yet....I still have an inventory of about 15 large canvases..and maybe 8 medium ones.

I can not believe my eyes this morning...we have SUN !
After having a bit over 13 days of rain......this is more than welcomed !
Even the cats are excited....... :)

No comments: