Friday, January 1, 2010

This one is for me......! :)


This will be MY year !

Although I will be off line more......keeping more to myself...( Except for sharing my art )..things will move.
I tend to share to much of my personal life.This will change....and it is maybe a good thing as I think I give out bad impressions.

I do NOT thrive on drama...nor negativity.....( sheshh tell me who does ? )
I want a calm and stable ..life.
I will not be laughed at..and pushed around and being taken for advantage anymore !
I will learn to say NO.

I want a life...Filled with creation, quality friendships, and lets be honest..food on my table every day.

The things that has happened in the past HAS made me stronger.

I will be more aggressive ( nicely )..and assertive.

I will work harder to obtain the '' art '' goal I have fixed.....and filled myself with.

Although this year will be filled with judicial battles..I will hold my end.......for once ..and not settle with some crumbs thrown at me !

I will be more confident in myself and my work....and show it !
I will promote my work more locally.....and I will NOT be stepped on by other artists.
I will not be embarrassed when I get a complement...and welcome it with a smile.
I will say to people........ '' I am an ARTIST ''

THIS WILL be my year.

1 comment:

Gentle Prayer said...

What a wonderful positive attitude Lucie... You have my prayers and thoughts behind you 100 percent. Love and blessings for the best year ever.
Diane aka Gentle