Sunday, January 31, 2010


Hi everyone....... ! :)
I came back to facebook....ummmmm...to get some contacts and addresses I needed.
Instead of going back & forth.....I stayed.

I have been working 3 days a week now...and changed job in December.....to my ''old '' trade...upholstering.
It is hard on my body....but I am grateful to have some money coming in.
It isn't a lot...but I will survive.
At least there is some creativity involved :)

I can not buy any art supplies for now....it might go till March.......but I will wait.
This is really depressing me a lot....as I have a mind-full of ideas.

That's life.................

I postponed the lawsuit towards ''mer & monde '' till the 15th of Feb.
I am reading the IP Laws of Canada ( Intellectual Property laws ) first to be ready.
I can not believe they think a contract can be changed without notification....6 years ?
At least they took off my art on their Web site.....yay !

Oh...and get this.......they say they owe me $ 15.00 in royalties.
Yah.....right.
Even the Judge will laugh this one out.............6 years of selling my art?

Anyways.......I am happy........but a bit depressed......people flee me....as I am not my ''normal '' optimistic self.
But I am the same person inside....((( hugs ))))

I still think this will be my year........too many emotions..and life's ups & downs will make me Artistically better.


1 comment:

Tanya said...

I think you're just FAB!!! I know with all of your ups and downs you will come out even stronger than ever and we will all be here cheering you on!!!! ((((((((Lucie)))))))) Love you hunny!!