Tuesday, June 9, 2009

another day....another lesson of life.





I cannot at all think it is possible to express in words how shameful it is for a person ( what I thought ) of excellence to possess the vice of envy, and how wicked and horrible it is, under the guise of pretended friendship, to destroy ones self esteem and to give out misleading subtile false impressions to others about one..

Without lingering over this mater, I shall simply say here….I am disappointed in this person. It shows just what this person is really is,and will do anything to achieve their goal.

Today……. a sketch on canvas for a foundation.
My first portrait.
The photo was graciously sent to me…..so I am crossing my fingers that I can honor this beautiful photo.




Photo credit: Richard Kennair

© do not copy.



http://www.kennair.org/

No comments: