Thursday, October 15, 2009

putting away my paintbrushes for a while.


Time to take a break.
I need funds to re-stock up on painting supplies.
Time to get a job...full time ( Dr. says no...but I have no choice ) or part time ( would be better )

Anyways.I have to fix some sort of heating in my studio.....yesterday it was about 10 c ......a bit cold to sit and paint for 8 hours.

Although I have tons of ideas in my mind..I can not paint them due to lack of paints....etc.
I will sketch them out.....to keep a reference for the future.
Anyways..I draw and doddle everyday.....it is part of me...like breathing.
I am happy though....that I could spend the last ( almost ) 5 months painting full time......and I did keep an eye opened for a part-time job.

This was a warm happy part of my year.
I remember the sunny mornings..that I set up my easel outside...mixed with all the city sounds as a background...my flowers.....neighbors waving to me. :)
Theses moments will be in my head...dreaming.........till I can do this again.

I still have about 33 paintings ready to be sold...so...I am going to concentrate on the selling part at this time.
I hope in the very near future to post some new art....

See you soon !

No comments: