Tuesday, April 5, 2011

finished Bengal painting :)



Finished.........
Above is the reference photo for this portrait.
I now my photos are not very good in reproducing the true colors...but this is the best I can do right now.I played around with the settings.and I can not get them back to the way I like them ?

There is more a golden-copper color in this.
You can see some in the closeup of the eyes.

I wish to thank the Special Lady I did this for, First for the patience she had waiting for this.
And secondly.......for having a HUGE heart.

I do hope she will like this......a lot of tears has gone into doing this painting.
I lost my beautiful Bengal Inka in February...and it brought up a lot of emotions.

I did want to paint Inka ..but I will wait I am not ready to have all the emotions come back.
In time...I will remember him in a less painful way.,and it will be a joy to immortalize him on canvas.

No comments: