Wednesday, November 18, 2009



I only have 12 Artists for my art exposition in the church basement for the 12 th & 13 th Dec.
I was hoping for more.
I will wait another week..then decide if I will cancel or move the date to February.
12 is not enough to be considered a '' serious '' exposition. The place will have an ''empty '' felling ....and this is not good for selling.
Funny...........people like crowds....and to hide in them.

I saw this weekend...some people don't look at the artist...but the art. As if they do not want to be solicited and pressured to buy.
I think they do not know........that art cries out different to each individual.......and as Artists we can not impose this on anyone.
You like it..or you don't.

I have a job interview this afternoon....walking to it...lol......I can not afford the bus fare.
Hope it works out......at my age.it is VERY hard to find a job.

No comments: