Tuesday, August 11, 2009

another Zebra ?..oh well....lol


I was off line for 6 days.....
My house is very.very clean !...lol
This made me think that I am dependent of internet....banking...emails..contacting friends....research.......

This week....yes....I know....another Zebra.
24 x 30 inches.

It is not finished...the nose, ears..highlights are still need to be done.

Will be finished maybe tomorrow afternoon.....if all goes well
Maybe on my balcony.........if the weather permits, and it is not too windy. :)

I had to cancel an appointment this afternoon at my friends printing store.
I wanted to have 25 prints be made out for a donation for the Wildcat Sanctuary.
I postponed it for next Monday.

Talking about Prints..........I will have the Prints for the Kennair Foundation.
I will be signing them this weekend if They arrive Friday.
I can hardly wait to see them !
I hope they will all sell !!!

http://www.kennair.org/

No comments: