Saturday, December 20, 2008

strarting a new painting !

Well I finally got to start the ''big '' painting I wanted to do....2 years ago...sheshhhh
4 feet x 6 feet.....

BF is home for the holidays....so he can watch the cats when I go in and out of my studio.
I know.....I know....your thinking what the cats have to do with me not painting.....lol.
Well all my paints and canvas..and paint brushes are there....a playground for them. As soon as I open the door....they both rush in.....and can I tell you they have a ball making a mess....I can only take one out at a time....then when I try to get the other one out...the other one rushes back in...and this goes on till I give up..and shut the door* groan *.........The last time.......Inka chewed my airbrush hose....It took me 2 weeks to get a replacement....

Oh.about cats...

Inka ( one of my cats ) had a very bad flare up of herpes 3 weeks ago....I almost lost him to an upper respiratory infection. he is fine now, and we are still treating him with Zithromax .
The worst now, is feline herpes attacks the eyes....and Inka already had an eye problem ( he almost lost an eye 18 months ago )
He has antibiotic eye drops 2 times a day to help combat the virus infection in his eyes.
( crossing my fingers for the outcome )

No comments: