Saturday, January 31, 2009

wow..what a horrible 2 weeks !

Good thing is that I am a better from my fractures ! yayyyyyyy

But what a stressful week ( 2 weeks to be more exact)
I had to go to the Work commission to witness.
23 rd Jan & 28th.
My ex-boss and his GF...were harassing me on the phone, gave wrong information out to my insurances for my workers compensation ( work accident of jan 23 rd last year )
The commissioner that heard my case...seemed to believe me at 90%.
Of course it was my word against them, but I had written proof.

When they witnessed....I could not believe all the lies !
I even cried right in the middle of their testimony.

I don't think it was worth all the emotions and trouble I lived through.
I thought by doing this...he would learn a lesson, well it's me that learned a lesson....don't sue......unless your wiling to hear lies and discrimination.

I called my Aprt. Building owner........I said look.....lets settel this out of court.
( because of my fall in the stairs )
I can not and do not want to relive another court experience.........it just brings me down too much...... :(
And to be honest...I will accept anything....I need any kind of money.


Bali and Inka are staying with me..for now.
I had found someone to adopt them, but they wanted to declaw my babies ! ekkkkkkk


My new boss called me yesterday..and said not till the middle of Feb. will he have work for me.......
Gezzzzzzz thanks ! Just what I needed...another good news..lol

Sooooooo........I will be painting.....might as well, it's an investment.
I will try to sell some locally in order to eat..and pay some bills.
If not...bye-bye internet....and cable TV.

I am waiting confirmation to be accepted at ( if I still have internet )

http://www.natureartists.com/


This will give me more visibility.
Of course some of the profits on my sales will go to support wildlife and habitat conservation as I have done in the past.

Lets hope the next weeks will be better...and less emotionally charged.


.......off to start a new painting.......

No comments: