Tuesday, January 13, 2009

fractures

well....*sigh*
I was right for my tailbone ( coccyx )...but its has 2 fractures. ( no wonder it hurts so much )
But I was surprised to have a hairline fracture on one of my vertebrae.I think they told me T- 5 or T- 7...not important I guess...it is still is painful.
The waiting time in the ER.wasn't so long..8 hours apr.( including the x-rays )
I got there at 8:45 and was out at 4:15.
I got a series of 10 x-rays, mostly for my vertebrae.......they wanted to be sure it had not moved around or had more serious damage.
The only thing is that it might bother me a bit later on in life.

Now I contacted the owner of the apartment housing....to see if he can compensate with my painkillers.and meds, and the pain.
I am not asking much..just the minimum...as the Dr, told me 2 weeks of doing the minimum ( for my back ),,,,not to exert pressure on the small fracture.
I have to go back in 15 days for another series of x-rays.

At lest the Percocet I got prescribed helped me have a reasonable pain-free night.

No comments: