Friday, January 9, 2009

Bali & Inka

my cats......
Well after lots & lots of thought and sleepless nights..and taking care of one of my furbabys......and a $ 700.00 vet bill..( just before Christmas ).I have to give my beautiful furkids away....

I was sure they would be with me for at least 10-15 years...
I have been always responsible of what pet I owned..love.care.love...
Now its the money part that is scrapping it all.....both have feline herpes.
Inka has it...and passed to my beautiful Bali.I found this out with a DNA test 1 1/2 years ago, when Inka had an eye operation.

I am soooo heart broken...I love them both to death..but I love them enough to give them away so they care be cared for.
I contacted one of the cat shelters here...and they sent me some people....
Well all of them were in awe of my baby's...but....also overwhelmed with their energy.
I gave all the infos.......and they still came and they said...we don't want sick cats ,,I said '',,,oh..gez...they have a health condition...but can and are being treated...and will live long lives if monitored. I don't have the funds anymore to do this....this is why YOU are here....right ? ''
What a waist of time.......gezzzzzzzz I am giving them away...for crist,s sake !YA.....RIGHT....$ 5000.00 worth of cats for free.....and they want me to pay for the first vet visit ?.........I could do this myself..and keep them both I told them what they had.and showed all the vet papers. shhhheshhhh

So now they are both on kiki.....email contact only. An I did post serious ONLY.

No comments: