Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Turning a page



Well.....someone reported me on twitter ? both my accounts for inappropriate activity ?.......heh?

This is crazy..why ?
Anyways they will tell me ( I hope ) the IP of this person.
I decided to also close my facebook account.........befour something like this happens again.
I guess the more public you go.........the more you open doors to weirdos..and nut cases..

Anyways.* sigh*

Here is what I am doing this week.
18 x 24
I will let you imagine what the background is.....;-)


And the other one...is the next painting for Akonye Kena .
They can not print another painting till the prints of my painting '' the Eyes Of The Future '' get low in stock.
So this one gives me time to paint it.
I thought it reminded me of Hope for Tomorrow....... :)


see you later this week..........!

No comments: