Monday, June 22, 2009

starting a tiger....yay !


well...I put aside my tryptique.......( nature )
I had done a sketch of this tiger head a while back.and it has been bugging me all weekend.
PAINT ME.....PAINT ME..............lol
So last night...i sketched it out on a 24 x 24 canvas.
Although I enjoy doing other subjects...tigers are my favorite...so I decided to spoil myself :)

I have a local client ( lady ) and shes waiting to see more of my big cats.
I send her emails every 2 weeks what I have painted..and she likes them.but asks me..when the big cats ?.lol

I am on a selling road right now...very unusual.
Maybe I have more confidence in myself...and more comfortable.
Maybe people sense this ?....I don't know....

I just sent my first portrait painting ( the Uganda girl ) for the Kennair foundation.
So it's out there somewhere with Post Canada.....ekkkkkkkk

Grey day here this morning.....the cats are finally sleeping......time to get the first layers of paint on canvas.

No comments: