Thursday, June 18, 2009

new projects...:)



Well I am off the web for 2 weeks.....maybe more.

It's a good thing..............someones out to hurt my reputation.....on the web.
I can sense in one way....I am disturbing this person......for what reason ?.......hunger for recognition ?..that is an amateur way of advancing their own reputation.

I guess being an artist I can feel theses things very strongly.
I can feel the coldness from some people already....but the intelligent friends I have....... did not change.
I will stick to those.


This will be a good time to re-do my web site......( publish it in a couple of weeks )..paint.......paint.....and paint.
NOW is the time........... :)
My objective is 2 paintings a week......maybe 3. Depending on the size.
I have no hour limits...12-16 hour days.......maybe more or less.

I will be doing a Triptyque.......of nature.

12 x 36 inches each.
one of a leaf..one of river rocks...and the other seashells.
and finishing some paintings I have..........with dust all over them...from lack of time. :)


See you back in 2 -3 weeks.....
And remember to smile at someone...make their day !
And be honest about your feelings to others..they can sense the honesty.

No comments: