Monday, June 8, 2009

sheshhhhhh!

If some of you read this and were on CTS boards in ebay almost 2 years ago...you will understand.
Lots of people helped me while I was in need to save my then , kittens eye.

I had one person ........called lier-lier-pants on fire....( child's saying ) haunt me the whole time.......calling me a scamer...ect.....
my emails....on the boards...
I contacted ebay on this..and this ''person'' was from Calgary. operating system : mac.

It died off with time ..till I opened an esty account.
Someone purchased for 2,000.00 off my store....then left me holding the $ 75.00 fees. I had to close it down.
This was tracked down by etsy.......guess what...Calgary again....operating system : mac.
Then it was on and get this.............youtube !

Most of my ''cat '' videos were turned off because of some music....

just a rant.......I have an idea who this person is.......and I am fed up.
.......Tired.......exausted.....



sheshhhhhhhh. Get over it !.....get a life.......I am sure your going to read this.

No comments: