Sunday, May 18, 2008

music upload...:)

Hope you like it..... :)
This blog is so quiet..I was thinking of uploading a cricket sound.....lol

lol.....anyways......I found the mp3 on the net.....in some contemporary African music site.
It's called the ''Blessing''.
It works on IE......but not sure on Firefox. :(...pug ins ?

I did a couple of ''deco'' paintings for my new Etsy Shop : crazyforfur.
At least it has been looked at ! lol
I am still job hunting...and my stress has gone down a lot.About time...I guess I can overcome anything if I overcame all that happened to me.


I have a lot of ideas..for paintings, and I received a Buddha head.( photo )..from a friend that I met on ebay.
She graciously sent it to me......
As soon as it is done.....and to my taste..I will post it here....and on Esty and give my friend the ''full '' credits.

Spring has finally come......and yesterday we had a beautiful day !
I even got a mini sunburn......:) yay !
I tried walking Inka.....but he outgrew his halter..and was growling.....( cat swearing I guess ) all the way...so I took him back in.
I will have to buy another halter form him.and hope he will behave next time.
( in my dreams...lol )

No comments: