Saturday, May 3, 2008

I am so stressed !

Well..so much for airbrushing. : (
My compressor died again * groan *
BF..says he will fix it this weekend.
I am living so much stress it isn't funny anymore.

Problems with my work accent, my x-boss who is harassing me ( by lying, depriving me from my insurances ) , my upstairs neighbours who aren't expelled yet.( who are depriving me of sleep doing parties at all hours)
This time shit really hit the fan.

At least my cat Inka...was not as sick as the vet thought ! pheww

I know is it discouraging reading this..but to live it..believe me it is worst.
I guess this year's uphill climb will be harder than I thought.
I just hope for better days , and to recontact my friends that I excluded in order to not bother them with my problems.

I tend to isolate myself instead of sharing my problems.I always did this, and I don't think I will change .

No comments: