Saturday, May 31, 2008

back to square one ?

well...after finishing my physio the 13th Mai, it seems my hip is not better.
The pain was gradually coming back, and I didn't think it was going to increase.
I finally called my physio yesterday, and asked for some informations.
He told me I maybe left too early, and the ''type'' of injury I had is very long to heal., and he was surprised that I was ok within 2 months.
I can not walk ,even in the house without limping with pain.
The pain wakes me up at night, as I can not move, so I sleep on the couch to not disturb my BF.

I will see how it will evolve this weekend, and if it is not better...than I have to consult.
( crossing fingers hopping it's just a minor setback ) I really do not want to sit at the emergency room for 12 hours ! I just hope this heals fast....and that it is not permanent.

I did not have time to paint this week..I was job hunting.and had 6 interviews.( trying to hide my painful limp )
Maybe this was a waste of time....considering my hip is in pain.and that maybe I will have to heal another month or two. :(

I have another job interview for an art Gallery ( my 3rd one ) Tuesday.
http://www.galeriemarieturgeon.com/

It's right in my field, as they ask for website work, MS office, and Accoumba.
Also doing some framing work, selling, and of course English & french......oh and interested in art !

The job is scheduled to start the 18th of June. Lets hope my hip gets better by then, I really want this job !! Also...it is the most beautiful part of Old Quebec City, the Old Port.
I need to see people..LOTS of people....I have been almost home-bound since Jan 23rd.

No comments: