Monday, September 12, 2011

callas are finished. :)




Click on the photos for a better view.
12 x 48 inches on a beveled canvas.
Dry brush technique.

This is perfect if you do not have a lot of wall space..as it is only 12 inches wide.
The '' inner part '' is 10 inches wide.leaving the angel of the sides at 1 inch each.

I had fun re-newing with this technique.
The colors are more like the close-up........and orange -yellow.
Except of the red-orange one..near the middle.

For sale.....:)


I am painting the cat-portrait right now.
My airbrush is almost like new...so I will post once finished, but with the ongoing steps.


2 comments:

Dinamarca said...

This is beautiful, Lucie. Of course, I expect beauty to result from the work of your talented hands. Brava.

Lucie Theroux said...

Thank you Dinamarca :)