Sunday, September 4, 2011


After saving pennies ( literally ) I have managed to buy some canvases and some tubes of basic colored paints.
There are 3 paintings coming up....:)

One is for another special Lady ( portrait of her beautiful cat ) 18 x 24 inches.
It is a gift for her...she has had a very hard time lately.and I think this will bring up her spirits a bit :) I am starting Tuesday Morning. ( b & w photo above )

The second one is for my son.:).... something I have never painted before ( epic/ fantasy )
This will be the largest ( on canvas ) I have ever done. 4 x 8 feet.
This one should take around 2 weeks to do, or more.I do admit 2 things, I am a bit overwhelmed by the size, and this is far from my comfort zone theme ( animals )
There will be 2 wolves in the painting..so that should make me more at lease.

The third one is a commission. 24 x 30 inches. I am awaiting the deposit before starting. No rush, anyways I have to do the other 2 first.

This should keep me occupied for 4 weeks....:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic Lucie! Tears of joy from me!

Lucie Theroux said...

:)...you know this makes us BOTH happy...me for painting.and you for your sweetheart.