Friday, November 6, 2009

Enough is Enough !



lol....got you didnt I ?
I guess with life ''slapping me around '' theses days..I am more aggressive....( art business wise )

I was up all night Wednesday, and made a list as to where I was going ..........and that all is blocking me from a paying job ( lost the new one due to 2 ....not 1 but 2...health issues after..... 3 days ) grrrrrr

Ok.......I am organizing a art sale in the Church basement of my neighborhood.
I negotiated the 2 days of rent..and with 30 artists we could have this ( I already have 5 )
The price for the 2 days for the space is 40 $..( FOR THE ARTISTS ) ..everything is included. electricity, 2 big tables, chairs........and all the artists have to do is decorated there stands.
Dec 12 & 13th.
I think this is a good deal...we all want exposure ....this is why we paint, after all, lets be honest.

Next.......I contacted a Japanese restaurant to expose my ''koi paintings ''.....He was more than happy to accept, so I will be on the phone at noon to fix a time ( Saturday ) to bring them to the restaurant.
I am not sure the 5 foot one will find a good place..but at least he will have 5 other ones to expose & sell for me.
Exposure..again ! :)

http://samuraiquebec.com/english


I made the list of my long-term project of a coop gallery......
This will be tricky...but I have to get to the Major.....for some logistics and funds.

The elections just finished so I will leave him 2 weeks to resettle into his schedule.

This gallery will promote local and unknown and brushed away artists ( that don't have art diplomas )...and that are forever snubbed by the prestigious art galleries in Quebec City.
He wants to promote the arts..and Quebec city..now is the TIME !

No comments: