Thursday, October 1, 2009

christmas cards ?


Some people asked me if I would do some Christmas cards with my art work on them.
I had some free time this week.so I doodled a couple of subjects.
I tried to keep the details simple.....
The first one ( that did not turn out good ) was a rabbit ( white ) in snow.
And 3 bird drawings.
The one above is the one I choose. :)

All I have to do now is find a printer. :)
I found one on line, called vista print. They are offering the first 25 free.
I am not sure of the quality...but it's worth a try .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask them to send you a sample of their card print quality.

It will also be important that you send them a digital file in CMYK with the colour correct. If you send a preti print you will be charged for scanning and colour correction.

Ali

Lucie said...

Thank you Ali !!!!!!