Sunday, December 27, 2009

hoping the new year will bring some sunshine !

I sat down last night and sort of made a list of what has happened to me ( good & bad ) the past year.

I have a Jan 19th Appointment with the small claims clerk, to fill for a hearing.( against Mer & Monde ).....another expense and lost time I could life without.

The Japanese restaurant where I exposed my entire ''koi '' collection is closed ??
I tried to call last evening to schedule a pickup of the paintings for the first week of January. ( yes I have a contract )....but it's NOT looking good.* sigh*........As things are going.......I would not be surprised at the worst.

As far as the place I started working for one 1/2 months ago ( and I am still waiting for my pay )....I finally was lucky to get a contact the 24th....and talked to someone.
I admit I lost my cool...and told them to ''stuff '' the job.......oops....yes I know...but NOT paying me...before Christmas....wasn't a '' small '' thing.
I was counting on this for some holiday food, a couple of tubes of paints..part of my upcoming rent...not big expenses..and not luxury.

I am lucky...I had bought and cooked some dishes...2 weeks ago....but I am left with 0$....

I am numb.......I am beyond being mad, disappointed, ......I just feel nothing !

I am wishing.....( somehow ) the new year will bring some sunshine to my life.
I still do NOT understand why this is all happening to me....( the list is so long......you would not believe all )

The best time of the passing year was...my 4 months of painting..full time.
Doing the painting For The Kennair Foundation,
And my 2 small fishing trips.

No comments: