Sunday, July 26, 2009

3 zebras........a smaller canvas


I will be starting a 10 x 30 inch..or 12 x 36 inch painting......
A bit smaller than the 9 Zebras. ( about 1/3 rd the size )
I don't know if I will stick to the colors I sketched out..or give it more of a sunset feel.
I will see how things goes.
I will try to do 2 paintings this week...as they will be smaller., and the airbrushing is going very well. :)
My only limit...is the paint colors I have left.
I used up most of them..and at $15 a bottle...I do not have the money right now.
Even If I mix them up...I am very limited.
So...Zebras will be on canvas for a while .

I also when back to Wet Canvas.....a web site & forum for artists.
I have been a member since 2002..and in the last 2 years I sort of forgot about it.
I also have the impression of my non-artists friends are sort of fed up of my constant art subject.
So this is a good place to talk art...share....and the bonus.is to see other artists work....and leave my friends alone....with all my ''art ''talk.
:)

No comments: