Sunday, May 3, 2009

Already May !

wow....time fly's !
I have been working 45 to 50 hour weeks...painting...painting...and painting.
1/2 of the hours is using an airbrush.
I get home so tired I just drop on the couch after making supper..., dishes.....and the usual house work.
The weekends are busy...making dishes, sauces...etc.... in order to have some food ready when I get home from work.
I also miss my friends....
I have no energy left to paint at home....which is sad...I redid my studio 3 weeks ago...and now...it,s calling me.......lol
I also spoiled myself to a new airbrush.....and 3 types of needles..( extra fine point...fine point..and medium ).... .and I am ready to ''spray '', some canvas.



I think I will take one week or 3 days off before the month passes....The boss said it would be ok..as I have over 40 hours stored away.....so I will not miss a payday........yayyyyyyy !

I have 2 paintings in mind.....i just hope the inspiration does not die before I get my days off
work.
I am still waiting for the answer for the art grant. * sigh*

No comments: